Monday 2 December 2013

Advent Nails

What with Sunday marking the start of Advent I figured I had the perfect excuse for my first ever Christmas nails.  I think they look cute if a little haphazard.











The background is done in my current favourite blue, Orly's Royal Navy.  It's a strange polish to me; if you don't give it a good hard shake you miss out on the shimmery aspect as it hides out in the bottom of the bottle and it dries (quickly) to a slightly matte texture.

Polish:
Orly - Royal Navy
OPI - Pirouette My Whistle
Barry M - Lady (snowman & snow covered ground)
China Glaze - Ruby Pumps (scarf)
China Glaze - Liquid Leather (eyes & buttons)
China Glaze - Breakin' (carrot nose)
Zoya - Holly (tree)
Zoya - Louise (trunk)
Revlon - Golden (star impersonating splodge)

No comments:

Post a Comment