Saturday 16 November 2013

November Haul

I've kept the postman reasonably busy this week.  First up I had the Zoyas from http://www.nailcareclub.com/ in Giovanna, Logan and Louise.






Then there was the OPI from http://www.beautybay.com/ in Don't Talk Bach To Me, I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw, I Juggle... Men and Polka.com.





And finally Nubar Moon Eclipse, NCLA Sugar Fix and Essie Kisses & Bises (not a mispelling) also from Beauty Bay.



This is how observant I'm not.  The glitters in Sugar Fix and Polka.com are identical as far as I can tell.  To be honest I'd have still ordered both as they look totally different in the clear and grey bases but still.


Bearing in mind that I haven't actually worn any of these yet, I'm VERY pleased with my choices and look forward to trying them out.  I keep picking them up, oohing and aahing over them then putting them away, which I think has become a ritual for me.

I also had a lovely new Helmer delivered so that kept me busy yestereday with the putting together of the thing and then the filling of the thing and the changing my mind about what goes where so the emptying of the thing and the repacking of the thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment