Sunday 6 October 2013

First Polish Post

I have been overwhelmed by a sudden and unexpected addiction to nail polish, brought about by the most random of randoms.

A girl at work was harassed about the brightness of her nails by a normally quite decent supervisor. It escalated beyond the rational and is now known as "Nailgate". In support of her I went out and bought nail polish, since I didn't have any to hand (har har). I went to work all ready for battle but said supervisor told me he liked it! As it turned out I really enjoyed wearing it and so an obsession was born. In a matter of weeks I have accumulated a vast number of tools and bottles; over 100 *shame face*

I plan to use this blog to document my likes, dislikes, styles and ever expanding collection etc. Not sure I'll keep at it but it can't hurt to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment